A British man recently got into some trouble after forgetting that his Facebook profile was connected to the comments section of an online newspaper story. In the comment he wrote that he’d leave his wife and kids for one night with model Kelly Brook. His wife saw the comment automatically re-posted on his Facebook wall and decided to leave him so he could pursue his dream girl.
If you think that guy is dumb, here are five other Facebook users who should probably keep their thoughts to themselves…
1) Facebook can also clear up that eczema. (via elol.com)
2) Online college: the best way to rack up student loan debt from the privacy of your own home. (via sociallystupid.com)
3) He’s literally too dumb to insult. (via alligator-sunglasses.com)
4) Facebook: Bringing families closer together since never. (via happyplace.com)
5) These are the people the NSA is trying to protect us from. (via lamebook.com)