Here’s news that may cause you to consider cleaning up your list of Facebook friends. Some companies are looking at the people you’re friends with on Facebook to determine whether or not you should get a loan.
Below, find five people on Facebook you should probably stay away from if you care about your credit score.
1) Google can handle only so many dumb questions in a day. (via brobible.com)
2) Guess again. (via lamebook.com)
3) Says the person with a stupid status. (via failbook.c0m)
4) Who knew mosquitoes were so thoughtful? (via imgflip.com)
5) Kind of like this Facebook status. (via real-desire.tumblr.com)