Huffington Post recently reported that the NSA’s spying network can reach nearrly 75% of all US Internet traffic. Just imagine how much of that surveillance is wasted peeking in on terrible Facebook updates.
Here are five Facebook fails proving the NSA may want to scale back their efforts…
1) Aaaand there goes my lunch. (via failbook.com)
2) The Douche Night Rises. (via lamebook.com)
3) Matthew just found the perfect date for this weekend. (via xocourtneey.tumblr.com)
4) Wait, you’re not supposed to do that? (via lamebook.com)
5) You can’t fault a man for trying. (via lamebook)