You’ve finished a satisfying meal of steak and potatoes, but now what to do? We’ll do you a favor and tell you want not to do: don’t go playing hide and seek in your nether regions with your eating utensils. It’s not sanitary, and it’s not safe.
A 70-year-old Australian man was rushed to the hospital with “bleeding urethral meatus” (it’s a real medical condition, Google it… or, on second thought, maybe don’t) after he stuck a fork all the way inside his urethra in an attempt to get off. Luckily, doctors were able to remove the pronged tool and sent the ol’ hornball on his merry way.
If you’re into that sort of thing, take a peek at the jarring pics in the link below, and please guys, be gentle with your manhood: