Fourth of July falls on a Thursday this year and that means only one thing: a three day work week! And to waste as much time as possible at work lets turn to that productivity succubus we call Facebook. Here are five time-wasting fails that should hold you over till at least your lunch break.
1. I guess now would be a bad time to ask for a raise. (via huffingtonpost.com)
2. I’m guessing she doesn’t help out with the homework. (via lamebook.com)
3. Make that 649. (via failbook.com)
4. No idea what he’s saying but I’m pretty sure it’s stupid. (via facebook.com/WSOT)
5. Says the hipster dad shopping at the Goodwill store. (via guyism.com)