The government has been getting a lot of criticism lately for data mining our lives on Facebook. It makes you wonder why the government thinks the average misspelled humble brag is such a threat to our national security. Here are five posts that are more threats to our sanity than our security.
1. What did you win? A golden dunce cap? (via humortrain.com)
2. At this point, insulting this guy would just be mean. (via lamebook.com)
3. Points for not giving up. (via failbook.c0m)
4. This is what happens when Radio Shack employees mix business with pleasure. (via guyism.com)
5. Says the teenager who has yet to pay a single bill on their own. (via sociallystupid.com)