1. Photo gallery. Overly Photoshopped pics of young adults posing next to random tree trunks? Yes, please.
2. Handwriting practice. It’s your chance to say everything you never had the balls to say in person, all while using dumb acronyms. LYLAS!
3. Free therapy. The index alone is like the Facebook of yearbooks — the more page numbers beside your name, the higher your self worth.
4. Sketch pad. Mr. Belding needs devil horns, like, right now.
5. Sounding board. It’s your opportunity to impart wisdom and Kanye West quotes onto future generations. When you do, do it like this, please: