Australian politician Peter Collier is in trouble for ‘liking’ what he thought was a harmless photo of a teenager on Facebook. What he actually ‘liked’ was the teen pulling a prank called “sneaky nuts,” which is exactly what it sounds like. Here are five other Facebook posts that aren’t as sneaky as that prank but are just as nutty.
1. This is why you need to keep a to-do list. (via failbook.com)
2. Clearly an American tourist. (via thechive.com)
3. I used to wonder how AOL stayed in business. Now I know. (via lamebook.com)
4. Maybe they really like Aquaman? (via unfriendable.com)
5. Then you won’t mind handing over that cell phone, internet connection, and just about anything developed after Industrial Revolution. (via imgflip.com)