A UK man claims to have stumbled on a vortex that lead to “other times, places and dimensions,” in his neighborhood. The man didn’t inspect the vortex any further saying he was afraid for the safety of his dog. No word on whether a blue police box from the 1950s was spotted near by. We have a similar portal that leads to all manner of creatures here in America but we call it Facebook.
Here are five dumb Facebook posts by people who are definitely living in their own reality.
1. The dad probably meant to say “case of beer” but heard the mom coming in. (via brobible.com)
2. The Genius Bar is a terrible place to learn about history. (via i-would-ship-that.tumblr.com)
3. I was going to suggest some cough drops but that’ll work too! (via wynnwins.tumblr.com)
4. Try looking up instead of at your computer screen. (via failbook.com)
5. Unemployable right there. (via imgflip.com)