Toilet paper is so cheap and plentiful you hardly give it a second thought, except for when you really need it. Which is probably why a man Tucson, AZ tried to save a wet roll of toilet paper by sticking it in the microwave. What came next was one embarrassing afternoon plus hundreds of dollars worth of smoke damage.
Where were the parents of the dumb kid who tried to nuke the TP? Probably no longer amongst the living since it wasn’t a kid at all. The 911 call came from a senior living complex. Who says with age comes wisdom?