Bad news for Mark Zuckerberg as the reviews for Facebook Home are hitting home. With reviews like “Uninstalled after 1 minute” the $99 stock dropped to 99 cents overnight. Apparently no one wants Facebook assuming total control over our smart phones and turning them into one big spam box.
Check out this week’s worst Facebook that fail harder than Facebook Home.
1. Stay classy Facebook. (via happyplace.com)
2. DeVry University? This explains a lot. (via Huffington Post)
3. Wal-Mart: Come for the low prices, stay for the lower parental standards. (via guyism.com)
4. P.S. When a word gets underlined in red, it means you spelled it incorrectly. (via imgflip.com)
5. This guy must be red with embarrassment. (via failbook.com)
6. Obviously, this person has never taken a refreshing dip in the LA River. (via guyism.com)
7. Something tells me this person may be lying a teensy bit about their education. (via lolsnaps.com)
8. And the dumbass appears right on cue. (via failbook.com)
9. If only there were some kind of device that you could wear on your head and would block the sun from your eyes. (via lamebook.com)