Hey, it turns out Facebook ain’t so bad after all! A recent study claims that social networking on sites like Facebook can act as the “training wheels for life.” And here I thought that’s what having a cat was all about. Of course the only catch is that you’ll have to put up the possibility of developing a few psychological disorders like anxiety and narcissism. No problem, right?
Here are this week’s round up of idiotic Facebook posts that definitely have you feeling a little anxious.
1. I guess you can forget about getting any extra BBQ sauce. (via lamebook.com)
2. Strap yourselves in for a long hot summer of fails. (via guyism.com)
3. It’s official, he’s in the friend zone. (via thechive.com)
4. Confession 3: I should really start paying more attention in school. (via happyplace.com)
5. Here’s some more truth, I have no idea what you’re saying. (via idiotsonfb.tumblr.com)
6. Well this tattoo fail is good reason to smile. (via failbook.com)
7. Can you spell ‘irony’? (via humortrain.com)
8. Hey that’s my old pal Hub Cap! (via tastefullyoffensive.com)
9. Can’t disagree with that. (via buzzfeed)
10. Yay — the shoe fits! (via brobible)
11. Just ignore the idiot and enjoy the picture. (via thechive.com)
12. Trick question because Skrillex isn’t music, it’s actually two cats fighting. (via guyism.com)