I need a price check for a soul mate on aisle five.
It turns out most Americans find love at Wal-Mart, because nothing says romance like being able to buy a scented candle, a roasted chicken, and battery fluid all at the same place. Anyone who has spent more then five minutes on peopleofwalmart.com would know that finding marriage material at the big blue box is only a hair better than fidning it on the Craigslist personals page.
If you’re hoping things are better on social media you may want to put that wedding dress/tux away because it doesn’t. Here are five dumb posts that prove finding love on Facebook is just as bad.
1. Try to ignore the idiot and enjoy the picture. (via thechive.com)
2. Trick question, Skrillex isn’t music it’s actually two cats fighting. (via guyism.com)
3. At least we know what ‘insane’ means. (via brobible.com)
4. America’s Finest News Source is also it’s best idiot detector. (via tastefullyoffensive.com)
5. That would work about as well as a scratch ‘n sniff computer screen. (via unfriendable.com)