I’ll probably never meet half the people on my Facebook friends list and based on some of the posts I’ve seen pop up in my newsfeed, I’m pretty thankful. Although Connecticut based photographer, Ty Morin actually wants to meet all 788 people on his friends list and started a Kickstarter campaign to raise the money to do so. His goal is to take photos of his ‘friends’ doing what they’re passionate about, but based on my research, wasting time on Facebook is going to be a big passion for most on this project. Here are five people who are really passionate about posting idiotic Facebook status updates.
1. IF you listen hard enough you can almost hear the Goolge employees laughing. (via thechive.com)
2. Seems working on math skills wasn’t one of the changes. (via guyism.com)
3. Let’s test that theory and stick this idiot in the middle of nowhere. (via brobible.com)
4. Divinely dumb! (via failbook.com)
5. Wonder on, man, wonder on. (via unfriendable.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos