Facebook is a great place to share good news unless that “good news” can be used against you in a court of law. Such is the case with Christopher Robinson, who was busted recently for allegedly missing his child support payments after posting a picture of himself rolling around in a small pile of fives and tens. Apparently this Facebook fool was unaware that the police are use social media for more than sharing pictures of cats. At least he isn’t alone; here are five other Facebook idiots who are so dumb that it’s almost criminal.
1. Maybe updating your Facebook status while driving isn’t such a good idea after all. (via nodescriptionavailable.com)
2. He can move where every he wants as long as it’s very far away from me. (via failbook.com)
3. He was the one that got away…barely. (via idiotsonfb.tumblr.com)
4. Well that’s the end of that dumb status update. (via brobible.com)
5. You may want to think about getting a guard dog too. (via huffingtonpost.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos