Today is the late Douglas Adam’s birthday, the celebrated author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. A book following the adventures of a few smart people in a universe filled with idiots, much like Facebook. To celebrate his birthday, we found these five Facebook posts that are so stupid that even a Babel Fish would have a hard time making sense of them. Keep your towel close, don’t panic and read on.
1. Yeah, thanks for nothing brain. (via nodescriptionavailable.com)
2. “I knew putting grandma in charge of our Facebook account was a bad idea.” –GameStop’s CEO (via brobible.com)
3. Keep you full for more than an hour? (via failbook.com)
4. Don’t let that stop you. (via thex-kid.tumblr.com)
5. 147 messages? I think your doctor is trying to get a hold of you. (via lamebook.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos