Here’s a bit of news that most of you probably won’t be ‘liking’ any time soon. Last year, Facebook paid no income taxes! It was reported that Facebook’s team of mutant accounting experts took advantage of tax loopholes in order avoid paying their fair share to the government. If that has you seeing red, see five idiotic Facebook posts that’ll make you think: Good luck to anyone trying to make money posting these gems.
1. Forget asteroids, this is our greatest threat! (via failbook.com)
2. How can you give the teacher a piece of something you clearly don’t have? (via brobible.com)
3. To minimize damage to society, we hope this person is home-schooled. (via lamebook.com)
4. I wonder if they give out seeing eye dogs to people this dumb? (via thechive.com)
5. Unfortunately, this post seared itself into my brain. (via huffingtonpost.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos