Facebook is a lot like wrestling; it has a bad reputation for appealing to the lowest common denominator. When you’re faced with a parade of humble braggarts, pity partiers and idiots on your feed, you may be driven into a rage. So be warned, here are five Facebook posts that you’ll want to avoid if you have anger management issues.
1. You can’t fix stupid but you can certainly laugh at it. (via guyism.com)
2. The stupidity here burns with the power of a thousand suns. (via failbook.com)
3. More proof that racism and stupidity go hand in hand. (via ourscreenshots.tumblr.com)
4. These are questions for Google, not people who can attach your name to this dumb question. (via epic-facebook-funnies.tumblr.com)
5. Real gangstas love cleaning, yo! (via lamebook.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos