Good news for dumb teens on Facebook! The social media giant recently announced that it’s planning to add a ‘mood status’ feature to their site. Apparently, the new trend in social media innovation is to bring back features that drove millions away from MySpace, leaving it with only spammers and crappy local bands. If you think that’s dumb, check out these posts that’ll give Facebook’s creative department a run for its money.
1. I think it’s his way of telling you that it’s time to move out of the house. (via nerdtasticness.tumblr.com)
2. Religious posts can be so annoying. (via lamebook.com)
3. This status update is dumb but not as dumb as “Twilight”. (via thechive.com)
4. I don’t think so. (via sloanemica.tumblr.com)
5. ”Oh nothing, just filling out that restraining order.” (via guyism.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos