The hits for Facebook just keep on coming! It turns out that over 600,000 British Facebook users took a break from the 800-pound social media gorilla during the month of December. Could it be the ads featuring odd stock photos? Or maybe it’s that Facebook is now charging $100 to message Mark Zuckerberg for hoodie fashion tips? Personally, think it’s the overwhelming amount of idiots that clog up our feed with their dumb comments. Check out these five posts and status updates that may be why the Brits are thumbing their noses at Facebook.
1. Sounds like this person isn’t getting enough oxygen to the brain. (via cfedey.tumblr.com)
2. Come for the low prices, stay for the freak show! (via facebooksworst.tumblr.com)
3. Well, this is awkward. (via guyism.com)
4. Thanks Bing, once again you’ve proven yourself to be an invaluable part of my life. (via yellowandshort.tumblr.com)
5. Milking the drama here a bit, aren’t we? (via brobible.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos