It’s pretty rare for a Facebook fail to make the evening news, but 18-year-old Jacob Cox-Brown’s Facebook recent post stood out above all the others. It was reported that Brown was arrested for allegedly confessing to driving drunk on Facebook after hitting a vehicle after his New Year’s celebration. Brown must have thought that it was all good since he also apologized in his post. The police apparently didn’t agree. This and many more Facebook fails can be found below.
1. As reported by the Huffington Post, this guy allegedly did something criminally stupid. (via Huffington Post)
2. The sound check alone must have taken forever. (via collegehumor.com)
3. Stand down Captain Obvious, this one figured it out on their own. (via guyism.com)
4. And tomorrow’s weather forecast: Oxygen. (via brobible.com)
5. No worries dude, we’re sure there are plenty of cops who’ll be serious about this post. (via ourscreenshots.tumblr.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos