It’s New Year’s Eve and the time has come to cut loose and party like it’s the day before another failed doomsday prophecy! Now before you run off with your friends and mumble the lyrics to “Auld Lang Syne” in a drunken stupor, be sure and log out of your Facebook. Because if you don’t you may see one of your posts on this blog. Check out these five Facebook users who should probably add “delete Facebook account” to their New Year’s resolution list.
1. Curse you Zuckerberg! (via failbook.com)
2. I’m pretty sure she broke a few laws too. (via thechive.com)
3. “You should have knocked” – this guy’s therapist. (via guyism.com)
4. Anyone? (via failblog.org)
5. What am I doing? Not scaring off all humans on Facebook. (via lamebook.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos