Mitt Romney’s new career as a motivational speaker met an early demise as Manny Pacquiao was knocked out in his fight on Saturday. The former presidential candidate introduced himself to Pacquiao before the fight and reportedly said, “Hi, Manny. I ran for president and lost.” If you think that’s bad, check out these five dumb Facebook posts that are worse than getting a pep talk from Mitt Romney.
1. The last time Montana got this much attention for a Facebook post was when they decided to use a goat as their official profile picture. (via gawker.com)
2. Maybe with apple maps it does. (via failbook.com)
3. Well, we know where he didn’t get his brains from. (via autolatries.tumblr.com)
4. I doubt that. (via tinezilla.tumblr.com)
5. Something tells me Dana didn’t go to Walmart for it’s low prices on educational books. (via lamebook.com)
Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos