In a perfect world, people on Facebook would share news articles about NASA’s Voyager 1 reaching a new region of space we didn’t know existed. But the world we’re stuck with is filled with people who try to warm their butts on a wooden stove. Check out these five dumb Facebook status updates that makes us wishing the space program could work on finding intelligent life on this here big blue marble.
1. Note to self: Warming butt on wood stove is really stupid. (via theamericankid.com)
2. And the father of the year award goes to… (via fandomsaremyhorcruxes.tumblr.com)
3. Hold on officer, I’m posting on Facebook. (via hilarioushumorfromouterspace.com)
4. This post is kind of fishy. (via topherchris.com)
5. Another status update from a ‘low information’ voter. (via nodescriptionavailable.com)
Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos