A new copyright hoax has been circulating around Facebook in a lame attempt by paranoid users to protect their ‘work’ from Mark Zuckerberg. And by ‘work’ I mean misspelled status updates, duck face chick pics, and cat photos. Check out these five insanely stupid Facebook posts that we’re positive Mark Zuckerberg will not be stealing.
1. In response to the new Facebook guidelines I hereby declare that my stupidity is attached to all of my status updates and should be subject to ridicule by the masses. (via nodescriptionavailable.com)
2. This is why veteran probation officers will always dress like pizza delivery guys when making the rounds. (via lokalrunde.tumblr.com)
3. Dude! I am totes lovin this skin cancer! (via fosteringthepeoplelove.tumblr.com)
4. This person is 100 percent stupid. (via rummyj.tumblr.com)
5. Tiny mind, BLOWN! (via criticalacclaim86.tumblr.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos