WIth more and more idiots joining Facebook everyday, unfriending people is beginning to replacing baseball as America’s newest favorite pastime. From the irrational rant to the grammatically incorrect, we searched high and low for five of the dumbest comments that’ll make you wish the Internet had umpires to throw people off of Facebook.
1. Or you could just stop doing both. But what do I know, I’m just a guy who’s never been in a car wreck. (via valsen.tumblr.com)
2. Ann Romney’s brief foray into cooking didn’t turn out quite like she’d hoped. (via jokeham-samich.tumblr.com)
3. Crackin’ backs for Jesus. (fbfundies.com)
4. Grammar is clearly not one of her special skills. (via rachelaldridge.tumblr.com)
5. Now if only he can learn the spell to get himself a girlfriend, he’ll be set. (via thefaultinourserenity.tumblr.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos