Tired of all the misinformation and mainstream liberal bias about Einstein's theory of relativity? Or maybe you need a reliable source of information for that term paper on global warming?
Fortunately there's Conservapedia, a website for people who are so far right that even Rick Santorum would seem like a Women's Studies major at Berkeley by comparison. Check out these five dumb Conservapedia entries that even your crazy uncle would have a hard time believing.
1. That duckface image you just uploaded supports the liberal agenda. (via conservapedia.com)
2. At least they got the debt part right. (via conservapedia.com)
3. "Lack of intellectual achievement" is considered a compliment in Hollywood. (via conservapedia.com)
4. Finally, someone has the courage to expose the Olympics as the pro-Zeus organization that it really is. (via conservapedia.com)
5. E=mc² is just another tool for politicians to further their pro-mass agenda. (via conservapedia.com)
Like this blogger? Follow Nik on Twitter: @NikManikatos