It must have been a long hard climb from the mean streets of the East Hamptons. When you listen to Chet Haze's music you can almost feel the pain of having only one Ferrari as a teenager, or trying to find time to record a song in between drama classes at Northwestern University. It's a tough life, but not tough enough to gain the respect of his peers in the rap world.
Now while it may seem impossible, there is a way for Chet Haze to get the validation he desperately wants. All he has to do is follow these steps:
- Give all the money in your pocket to a homeless man.
- Trade clothes with said homeless man.
- Travel to China and train with all the greatest martial artists.
- Hone your training with a secret society of ninjas.
- Return to your home city as the world’s most badass rapper ever!
These steps may seem a little extreme but they've been proven to work. A few years ago there was a certain privileged rich kid named Bruce Wayne who did the same thing and now look at him! He's enjoying a respected career in the superhero community as Batman and is even second in command in the Justice League. Not bad for a rich kid!
But if that sounds like too much work for Chet, at least he can fall back on his theatre degree.