If Facebook required a second grade multiple choice quiz in order to start an account, there would be a lot less people on Facebook. Here are some of the dumbest Facebook status updates that we found on Reddit this week:
1. Answer: Only if it's a chicken in a seagull costume.
2. Is this a status update or the plot for the next Hangover movie?
3. Maybe it would leave if you just asked nicely.
4. Too soon?
5. Who needs science when you have quantum physics proving what you feel in your gut?
6. Your Daddy may have exaggerated a bit.
7. I guess a billion zeros is better than no zeros.
8. This person should try left books. They're much easier to write than "right" books.
9. Note to self: It's probably not a good idea to post EVERYTHING that happens to you on Facebook.
10. Yeah…New Zealand was so much cooler back then.
11. Confession #14: I failed geography.
12. The letter 's' is overrated anyway.
13. This is quite possibly the most accurate description of Glee yet.
14. The scary thing is, this person is probably the smartest person in Georgia.
15. Answer: You need some intense hacking skills to make a backwards 'b' on a Facebook.