If Facebook required a second grade multiple choice quiz in order to start an account, there would be a lot less people on Facebook. Here are some of the dumbest Facebook status updates that we found on Reddit this week:
1. Your Daddy may have exaggerated a bit.
2. I guess a billion zeros is better than no zeros.
3. This person should try left books. They're much easier to write than "right" books.
4. Note to self: It's probably not a good idea to post EVERYTHING that happens to you on Facebook.
5. Yeah…New Zealand was so much cooler back then.