If Facebook required a second grade multiple choice quiz in order to start an account, there would be a lot less people on Facebook. Here are some of the dumbest Facebook status updates that we found on Reddit this week:
1. Confession #14: I failed geography.
2. The letter 's' is overrated anyway.
3. This is quite possibly the most accurate description of Glee yet.
4. The scary thing is, this person is probably the smartest person in Georgia.
5. Answer: You need some intense hacking skills to make a backwards 'b' on a Facebook.