If Facebook required a second grade multiple choice quiz in order to start an account, there would be a lot less people on Facebook. Here are some of the dumbest Facebook status updates that we found on Reddit this week:
1. Josh keeps his stash in the room with the bars. Just go on in and help yourself!
2. "Stop using Facebook to get attention," said the dumb girl who typed "NOBODY CARES" in all caps.
3. Answer: You'll find this person's Facebook photo in the dictionary.
4. Answer: Just check your lungs in about five years.
5. The phone isn't the only thing this person lost.
6. The most shocking thing about this is that he isn't updating his Facebook status from jail.
7. While going down the road of becoming a writer you may want to pick up a GED on the way.
8. This person is going to be really disappointed when they get their check in the mail.
9. A five-year-old could have thought of a better way to say this.
10. These pictures aren't online they're on Facebook silly!
11. If you got past "wht a day!" congratulations, you have the ability to read dumb.
12. This guy clearly doesn't exercise his brain nearly as much as his lats.
13. "You're dumb" is about as mature of a response as this guy's view on women.
14. I'm sure her boyfriend hopes that she'll stay stupid.